Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

#ChickLitLove Time!

More #chicklitlove today as we put Jared Moody in the hot seat! (Note: he was not very forthcoming with answers and kept asking "are we done yet?")

Fun, Flirty Facts About Jared
(Note: he also didn't want us to use this title, but too bad for him)

Celebrity you've been told you look like:
Just recently I was told I look like Ryan Reynolds. I don't see it. 











Naughty food you like to indulge in:
Ice cream. Ben & Jerry's Phish Food. 

What you wear to bed:
Depends on the weather. Okay, it's always boxers. 

Favorite body part of the opposite sex:
Besides the obvious, I like shoulders. Shoulders can be very sexy. 

How many people you've said "I love you" to:
Only one person, we dated in college. 

Relationship deal-breaker:
Dishonesty

Your first kiss - How old were you? Did you instigate it?:
I was 12, on the playground at school. Of course I instigated it. She was cute. Had to make my move before someone else got to her. 

Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, describe:
None. Never. No. Hate that crap. 

Favorite alcoholic drink:
Don't drink. Not anymore, at least. Back in the day it was beer. I don't like to remember those times, though. 

Describe your dream girl:
Someone who is funny, intelligent, keeps me on my toes. I like a girl that's different, someone who doesn't fit into the normal, who doesn't get caught up in dumb things. 

To learn more about Jared, check out Thirty-Two Going on Spinster



1 comment

  1. Love it! :) I have a feeling your Jared and my Nate would get along... Nate wasn't too thrilled about answering these questions either. Can't wait for more Jared!!

    ReplyDelete